|09/2017 - Present||Master of Library and Information Science||Yonsei University|
|09/2016 - 09/2017||Korean Language||Sogang University|
|08/2011 - 06/2015||Major: Computer Science, Minor: Mathematics||Youngstown State University|
Graduate Research Assistant
- Using modern text mining and data extraction techniques to perform analysis of data in the biomedical domain.
- Develop tools to collect data from a variety of sources, and improve on an entity and relation extraction system known as PKDE4J.
- Utilize Flask and Tomcat to build websystems that visually display and share the entities and relations extracted by PKDE4J.
- Desktop application development of supplementary material for Richard L. Burden’s Numerical Analysis textbook 10th Edition (ISBN-10: 1305253663).
Quality Systems Developer
- Front end development to display company metrics on the internal site, and automating workflows via Microsoft Sharepoint.
|Python||Korean - Full working proficiency|
|Java||English - Native|
Awards and Certifications
Korean Language Course Graduation Certificate (2017)
COMAP Interational Mathemnatical Contest in Modeling (2015), Meritorious Winner
An, J.Y., Jun, S.E., Jones, T. & Song, M. (2017) Data-driven Pattern Analysis of Acknowledgements in Biomedical Domain, Journal of Data and Information Management (Inaugural issue)
Jones, T., Jun, S.E., Baek, S.H. (2017) An analysis of the relation between drug structure and side effect, DTMBio - Data and Text Mining in Biomedical informatics